- Synthetic Chemistry - Highly proficient and talented scientists with diverse chemistry expertise support complex synthesis to achieve program goals and speed up discovery programs.
- Medicinal Chemistry - Hit identification, Design and Synthesis of NCEs, SAR analysis/studies, Hit to Lead generation, Lead optimization and Metabolites synthesis.
- Focused Library Synthesis - Designing and synthesis of focused libraries.
- Building Blocks/Scaffolds synthesis - Quick synthesis of building blocks and key scaffolds to accelerate compound analoging.
- Microwave Synthesis - Well equipped with microwave reactors with robotic arm capability for library synthesis.
- Method development and analysis- by HPLC, UPLC-PDA, UPLC-MS, SFC-PDA, NMR for the new chemical entities and intermediates.
- Chiral HPLC method development and analysis by HPLC and SFC for the enantiomeric separation.
- Achiral Purification by auto-purification systems coupled with PDA and MS detectors.
- Chiral purification by supercritical fluid chromatography.
- Quantitative analysis of new chemical entities by NMR.
- QC (preparation of CoA and MSDS)
- QSAR model
- Homology model
- Virtual screening (both ligand and receptor based)
- Binding pose & interaction finger printing analysis
- Focused library design & enumeration
- Feature and shape based
- pharmacophore models
- Scaffold hopping studies
- Bioisostere replacement studies
Intellectual Property Rights
- Patent Drafting
- Structure Search
- Lab note book Management